About United Esports
United Esports is venture-backed esports entertainment startup founded by experienced professionals renowned for their pioneer achievements in the media and marketing industries. We make it our goal to guarantee that our brand clients derive the best returns from their esports partnerships and campaigns, and always work towards enhancing the way gamers and fans experience esports.
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our LA esports marketing team! Our media and marketing departments produce high quality work for major brands and organizations within the esports ecosystem, and we’re seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of the development and implementation of these campaigns.
You should be prepared and eager to work in an esports-related, fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of today’s digital and influencer marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Must be interested and knowledgeable about gaming and esports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Montreal, QC
Job Type: Internship
Please include your resume, a cover letter, and relevant links when applying.